New Release :

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera

Introducing: New Smart Phone Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera, the gadget set which is most popular this century, Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera will offering easiness and its best facilities, Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera is a good choice with a brand that you can trust which is certainly will be a superb acquisition.

Since making it’s debut, Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera maintained its edge through with so many on offer recently. So, Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera will be an easy choice. Many people wants everything that thier works be easy by one gadget and Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera is a solution.

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera is not only a SmartPhone, but one gadget with a combination of overall elegance, usability, and ecosystem, small and integrated by Operating System make our lifes more easier.

It is as good as the other reviews say. So good in fact, that you can't stop playing with it, and here is the problem - the gorgeous screen finishes the battery within ~4 hours. In standby and normal use (not much talking) it lives fine for a day, maybe even 2.
I've heard a rumor the new 2.3.4 improves the battery life over the original 2.3.3, but you'd have to root the phone as it's not official yet. so far I don't have the burning need for that.

You'll be able to see most internet sites just fine, also writing some notes and emails is bearable. I had issues trying to submit this review from it, though (it has issues handling the big open text boxes, especially in horizontal mode).

Wi-Fi reception is decent; not as good as in laptops or my old Nokia E71, but usually good enough.
Another plus on this matter - free internet access points requiring you to hit 'ok' on their start page are now accessible for web browsing and then to any other app (unlike E71).

Amazon site mentioned international warranty, but I didn't find any document on that in the box. Keeping the receipt and hoping I won't need to use the warranty which I suspect I don't really have. BTW, the device woke up in Spanish, but asked from the start which language I prefer. So it probably comes from Latin America...

As long as you're ready for the few drawbacks, it's a great device.By galaxier
Share this Article on :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our discussion made at this time.
My webpage - Brand name Laptop

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Smart Phone Amazon Store Online 2010 -2011 | Ping.sg | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Powered by Blogger.com.